About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog page. I am a wife and mother of 2 daughters. I love my busy life. We are truly blessed by God! Life is nothing if you don't have God in it! Have Faith In God! Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:22,24

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Words for Wednesday

Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
~ Gloria Steinem

3 comments:

  1. Then I'm a planning, dreaming of the possibilities, prayful type of man. The extent of your dreams can also be the realization of your destiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for sharing Areinia.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have been blessed by my blog!
Areinia