About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog page. I am a wife and mother of 2 daughters. I love my busy life. We are truly blessed by God! Life is nothing if you don't have God in it! Have Faith In God! Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:22,24

Monday, February 28, 2011

Its all about Love

So I realize that I often think that life is more complex than it really is. I go day to day constantly moving and never really stopping to take time for myself. Do I complain? Of course I do, I'm human! Do I have regrets? Absolutely not! At the end of the day I can honestly say that everything that I do is because of the love I have for my family, the thanks that I have for the talents that God has blessed me with and the joy I have to live and breathe another day! As a wife, mom, student, counselor, daughter, sister, friend (and every other title I have gained throughout the years) I am so thankful for all of my blessings and all of the people that allow me to be a blessing to them. 

At the end of the night as I sit and think about the activities of the next day I ask God to help me be a blessing to at least one person that I interact with. Why, because that is what life is all about; blessing others with what we have been blessed with.

I challenge you to aim to be a blessing!
I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; 
I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.
Genesis 12:2


Peace & Blessings
Areinia ~ a Mom on the Go and loving every minute!

10 comments:

  1. Great post! New follower from MBC. Feel free to check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely Areinia, and YOU are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Areinia,

    Following ur blog from MBC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Found you on MBC! Great posts!! :) I hope you will follow back! :)

    http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from MBC :)

    -http://slepperymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful post - love the message and the challenge! Thanks for be a blessing in my life Areinia - you rock :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful inspiring post (: btw I am a new gfc follower from MBC I hope you follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful, thank you for reminding us of the things that matter the most.:)
    Madison
    All Around Autism

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I have awarded your blog with the Versatile Blogger Award.
    To claim your award, go to my blog leave a comment accepting and claim your award.
    Madison

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have been blessed by my blog!
Areinia