About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog page. I am a wife and mother of 2 daughters. I love my busy life. We are truly blessed by God! Life is nothing if you don't have God in it! Have Faith In God! Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:22,24

Friday, November 12, 2010

Juggling Act or Relay Race

I was thinking the other day about my life and visualizing myself in a juggling act with everything that I needed to do that day. After thinking about maybe 20 things that I remembered that I forgot to do that day, I thought "is my life a juggling act or a relay race?" I came to the conclusion that my life in fact is a relay race and I am all 4 legs of the relay, constantly handing the baton to myself to complete the race. Needless to say, the race never ends and I find myself in an unending relay race. So what do you do in that situation? Some would complain others would give up and some would just deal with it get stressed out and lose their minds. Well I won't complain because I believe that all that I have in my life is a blessing. I will never give up because I am me and I just can't do that. It's not in my nature to quit. I refuse to lose my mind. So what do I do.....I stop breath and pray. I pray for strength to make it through. I pray for wisdom to make the right choices. And I pray for success and prosperity in all that I can do. I have found that prayer works in every situation. When you think that you are at your breaking point it only take a few seconds to ask God for help. He is always ready to hear you and help you. I love knowing that God is always there to hear me when I call. I know that I am not the only mom out there dealing with these issues. Whether you are married or single I know that as a Mom we have these struggles. We want to be the best for our children and we don't want them to see us fail. The best way to prevent that is through prayer.
Go Moms! (and dads too) Shel you're the best dad ever; thanks for your support

Love ya'
Busy Mom and Lovin' It 

www.MomBizAtHome4u.com


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome Areinia! I completely agree!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have been blessed by my blog!
Areinia